Gosh, not done a wishlist in aaaages, it always seems to take me a whole month to get round to making one. We'll call this the boots and skincare edition, because those are the only things I ever think about ;)
1. Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque - £23 - I find Aesop to be a bit of an intimidating brand, their skincare is pretty confusing... but I would really like to try this as I've heard some great reviews.
2. ASOS slub longsleeve t-shirt - £11.50 - This just looks like the comfiest top ever, I just love the colour and style of it!
3. Ebay faux leather Satchel - £15.95 - This little bag comes in about 12 trillion colours, the red has caught my eye because it looks like a lovely deep red, though as it's an ebay buy it could arrive and look completely different. tut.
4. REN Clarifying toning lotion - £18 - I LOVE the REN combination range, & this is the only product I havent tried from it as it didn't come in my little trial kit. It's an exfoliating toner so could be a little harsh for sensitive skin, but I think I would be fine :)
5. Topshop Mighty leather zip boots - £45 - I like these, which is weird because me and heels don't get on. They'd probably make me feel really grown up, walking about in my little topshop heeled boots, ooh la la! ;)
6. ASOS Albany chelsea boots - £22 - These are on saaaale(!!) so obviously I want them - they'd be perfect for winter if they had fur inside - but alas they do not.