This month has been pretty great, visiting the amazing Harry Potter studio tour (I might shut up about that one day, but not yet) and just in general having a nice July! Saying July is over feels so wrong, how can it be when we haven't even had a summer yet! crazy. Anyway, on with the post!
Three things I did this month:
1. Went to the Harry Potter studio tour and ruined the magic for myself but still had a great time (SEE I can't stop mentioning it!!).
2. Went to the cinema TWICE, which is highly unusual for us, seeing as we live so far away from any cinemas'. We saw Spiderman and Batman incase you were wondering, so many super-human men about these days.
3. Made the four hour journey there and back to cambridge twice, broke down on the motorway once and had to stand in the rain for an hour waiting for the RAC. Lovely.
Three things I discovered this month:
1. That this clip can amuse me for days, not just hours but days!
2. There are 69 official cities in the UK, 51 of which are in England.
3. That having a percent off code to a beauty website is a dangerous and expensive thing!
And that's July! Of course, other things happened, but I've slept since then ;)